Start Your Purchase or Refinance with a Wholesale Mortgage Broker
Why use a Wholesale Mortgage Broker? After obtaining a mortgage, it is normally grouped together with hundreds of other loans and re-sold to different banks, usually within 90 days, so you’ll never really know where you’ll be making your actual payment. Why not start at MORTGAGE WHOLESALE where you can obtain a “wholesale mortgage rate” from the start?!
If you’re self employed and need a mortgage, we have the “Bank Statement Loan Program”. No W-2’s or Tax Returns (1040’s) necessary! Get Details.
- JUMBO LOANS
- HARP 2.0 REFINANCE (Upside-Down Mortgages)
- BANK STATEMENT LOAN PROGRAM (Self-Employed Mortgage)
Starting your loan request (on left) provides you access to our wholesale lending network including rates, pricing, processing and outstanding service. Also, if you’re looking to purchase a property and need to pre-qualify, you can APPLY HERE.
Mortgage Wholesale offers wholesale mortgage rates to those looking to refinance under the HARP 2.0 Program in California. Under HARP, you can refinance with any lender not just the bank who currently services your loan. This is for borrower’s who are currently up-side down on their mortgage. For example, if you purchased your home for $500k and it’s now worth $250k, this program is for you. We can assist you with all your refinance needs under the HARP 2.0 program.
In order to be eligible for HARP 2.0 refinance program:
- Your loan must be backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac (check below).
- Allowed one 30 day late payment in past 12 months.
- Your current mortgage must have a “closed date” prior to May 31, 2009.
- Your property can be a primary residence, second home or investment property.